How much does it cost to download?

• Thread starter Tremblay Quinn (3da5)
  • Start date
Thank you, this helps me a lot. I'm a new user of the forum. Even if I already share some of the resources, downloading my Joomla Extension takes me a while.

Thank you, this helps me a lot. I'm a new user of the forum. Even if I already share some of the resources, downloading my Joomla Extension takes me a while.
i will help you ,because i like joomla too.

Thank
i will help you ,because i like joomla too.
Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I don't know what happens when I click the DOWNLOAD button, I have not successfully downloaded the FILE. I don't know what happens. Please help. Unfortunately, I have deducted $10 but no files were downloaded. Please help!

Thank

Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I don't know what happens when I click the DOWNLOAD button, I have not successfully downloaded the FILE. I don't know what happens. Please help. Unfortunately, I have deducted $10 but no files were downloaded. Please help!
see you have downloaded it . because somebody was donate 10 credits to you .

Why is it so bothersome?
Either buy a membership or set up an easy system,
Why did you make it so complicated?

Why is it so bothersome?
Either buy a membership or set up an easy system,
Why did you make it so complicated?
simple mean:
1. Share content and download for free!
2.pay 5$ to download.
3.no paid member group

Posting 2 null posts
but I was not given credit
when someone was download your content ,you can get 5credits every time .but your 2 resource have not download by others.
1 resource was first create by 2019 year,Nulled by Np Team,submit with your username
1 resource was only support php 7.4 Not lastest Php 8.1 with whmcs
Please increase the attractiveness of your resources, Do Not copy and paste

Last edited by a moderator:
Back