Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce)

Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) 10.02.2023

No permission to download
Why do we all pay to earn credits so the website owner makes cash off us all when there are other sites that are happy to help the community?

Why do we all pay to earn credits so the website owner makes cash off us all when there are other sites that are happy to help the community?
I assume they want a cleaner platform where people can benefit and contribute without the usual persona of users that are only here to take and profit from the contributers.
May be you're right too and they need to create a better way to earn credit and access to the files.

it is very easy ,if you are agree Terms and rules,you can
1.share your content to earn credits and download i t
2.pay for credits and download it

if you are not,close page.

it is very easy ,if you are agree Terms and rules,you can
1.share your content to earn credits and download i t
2.pay for credits and download it

if you are not,close page.
Hey,

There is more ways to earn credits anyway( Forum contribution for example...).
I think you've missed his point. It's not easy to earn points and he is (may be) looking for a solution to reduce the effort you have to do to earn them.
Please be kind too. I agree with the term and rules but still have the right to complain about how the things is done in the platform as a benefiter/contributer.
I guess @rbrtsluk will have a better explanation than me.

Nice to see it, just waiting for my membership to be Iron, tried getting credit but it still no credit here

Back