Hetzner Cloud Automation

Hetzner Cloud Automation 2023.4 Nulled

No permission to download
what 's error about it ?
I'm attaching the errors, they appear in version 81

ValueError: mt_rand(): Argument #2 ($max) must be greater than or equal to argument #1 ($min) in /sites/-----------------/billing/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/lib/HetznerCloud.php:179
Stack trace:
#0 /sites/------------/billing/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/lib/HetznerCloud.php(179): mt_rand(1000000000, 0)
#1 /sites/---------------/billing/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/lib/HetznerCloud.php(142): WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud::HetznerCloud_Lcheck('HetznerCloud-Ow...', '==Qf7ICOw0yMw0C...')
#2 /sites/---------------/billing/modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud->Get_HetznerCloudLicenseCheck()
#3 /sites/------------/billing/admin/addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output(Array)
#4 {main}

I'm attaching the errors, they appear in version 81

ValueError: mt_rand(): Argument #2 ($max) must be greater than or equal to argument #1 ($min) in /sites/-----------------/billing/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/lib/HetznerCloud.php:179
Stack trace:
#0 /sites/------------/billing/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/lib/HetznerCloud.php(179): mt_rand(1000000000, 0)
#1 /sites/---------------/billing/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/lib/HetznerCloud.php(142): WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud::HetznerCloud_Lcheck('HetznerCloud-Ow...', '==Qf7ICOw0yMw0C...')
#2 /sites/---------------/billing/modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud->Get_HetznerCloudLicenseCheck()
#3 /sites/------------/billing/admin/addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output(Array)
#4 {main}
this issue was fixed with https://www.nullpro.net/threads/hetzner-cloud-automation.6635/post-71905

I installed the fixed module you provided and the errors are added

Error: Class "WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud" not found in /sites/----------------/billing/modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /sites/--------------/billing/admin/addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output(Array)
#1 {main}
i can not repeat this issue on online demo website . no find this with php 8.1,online demo website was work with php8.1

Last edited:
I installed the fixed module you provided and the errors are added

Error: Class "WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud" not found in /sites/----------------/billing/modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /sites/--------------/billing/admin/addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output(Array)
#1 {main}
This updated module of yours does not work even in version php74

This updated module of yours does not work even in version php74
i change online demo with php7.4 .but no touch your issue.can you tell me what's url that error was happen?
your whmcs can not login with your password

Does this module work? Has anyone done any real testing? Does it create vps?
I am testing the module, but there are problems with the options. I create options but the module does not see them.

Does this module work? Has anyone done any real testing? Does it create vps?
I am testing the module, but there are problems with the options. I create options but the module does not see them.
same answer ,can not touch your issue at online demo website

demo server was use the ionCube PHP Loader v12.0.5, your server was use with the ionCube PHP Loader v12.0.1.
and view changelog
12.0.5 Fix for not finding files in PHP 8.1

2024-03-08_233041.jpg

try to upgrade ionCube PHP Loader version .

Back