Hetzner Cloud Automation

Hetzner Cloud Automation 2023.4 Nulled

No permission to download
demo server was use the ionCube PHP Loader v12.0.5, your server was use with the ionCube PHP Loader v12.0.1.
and view changelog
12.0.5 Fix for not finding files in PHP 8.1

View attachment 71948

try to upgrade ionCube PHP Loader version .
I have updated Loader to version 13.0.2 but the problem still persists, the errors are still present.

Attachments
  • 0099.jpg
    0099.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0099999.jpg
    0099999.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 0
I also inserted my hetzner key on your demo site and tried to create a VPS. The module does not create a VPS

I also inserted my hetzner key on your demo site and tried to create a VPS. The module does not create a VPS
Ensure your hetzner account status and permissions etc. I'm not doing a same test for this anymore again

Thank you for sharing this addon, it's very good, I just bought it, but I have the bad luck that it doesn't work for me, I bought the one from CONTABO addond and that one works correctly for me, I read every comment on this HETZNER resource but I still can't solve it... Could you help me?, I have this error and I updated to the latest version of ioncube using PHP 8.1 and 7.4, I also had this same error with ioncube 12 using both PHP versions:

"
Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

For additional assistance, please reference the WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide »

Error: Class "WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud" not found in /home/clouddy.xyz/public_html/modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/clouddy.xyz/public_html/admin/addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output()
#1 {main}

"

I really appreciate the support.

Oops!​

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.​

Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud' not found in /home/............/................./modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/......../........./.................../addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output(Array)
#1 {main}

Thank you for sharing this addon, it's very good, I just bought it, but I have the bad luck that it doesn't work for me, I bought the one from CONTABO addond and that one works correctly for me, I read every comment on this HETZNER resource but I still can't solve it... Could you help me?, I have this error and I updated to the latest version of ioncube using PHP 8.1 and 7.4, I also had this same error with ioncube 12 using both PHP versions:

"
Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

For additional assistance, please reference the WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide »

Error: Class "WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud" not found in /home/clouddy.xyz/public_html/modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/clouddy.xyz/public_html/admin/addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output()
#1 {main}

"

I really appreciate the support.
No errors on DEMO,maybe you need to update loader . detail in here .
and i will message to @newimage and try again

and you can find demo website .it is use same code to run.

Sure, take your time. it seems like it might be related to another issue. We'll wait for the results of their testing to get a better understanding of the situation. Thank you for your diligent follow-up.

path in here ,The file has been fixed, new downloads do not require this package
if you touch
Code:
Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud' not found
please download path in here
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
The problem was not solved unfortunately

Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud' not found in /home/.........../.............../modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/......../.............;/................./addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output(Array)
#1 {main}

The problem was not solved unfortunately

Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud' not found in /home/.........../.............../modules/addons/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/......../.............;/................./addonmodules.php(0): HetznerCloud_output(Array)
#1 {main}
copy whmcs->system information to me ,confirm ioncube loader version

path in here ,The file has been fixed, new downloads do not require this package
if you touch
Code:
Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud' not found
please download path in here
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud' not found in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): HetznerCloud_ConfigOptions(Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('ConfigOptions', Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/configproducts.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call('ConfigOptions', Array)
#3 {main}

Error: Class 'WHMCS\Module\Server\HetznerCloud\HetznerCloud' not found in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/modules/servers/HetznerCloud/HetznerCloud.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): HetznerCloud_ConfigOptions(Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('ConfigOptions', Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/configproducts.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call('ConfigOptions', Array)
#3 {main}
confirm your ioncube loader version,not issue.tell me version number .i wll install it to test.

Last edited:
Back