No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,154
newimage submitted a new resource:

Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS - a high-powered module that will automate all stages of provisioning virtual servers

ModulesGarden Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS is a high-powered module that will automate all stages of provisioning virtual servers, from delivery to close management. Owing to clear configuration, you will quickly and capably set up ready VPS products, which your buyers will easily control without leaving your WHMCS.

With the mass of components implemented straight into the client area, your customers will be able to handle all crucial elements of their virtual machines, including backups...

Read more about this resource...

please remove all old version content ,and copy new content,if you have active addons,please deative and then click active button

Tried it also on clean install whmcs, still gives the same error.

1.whmcs backend deactivate plugin,and then reupload all nulled files
2.whmcd backend activate plugin
3.enjoy it
4.config hosts for callback
1. windows server
edit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
add
127.0.0.1 modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 *.modulesgarden.com
2.linux server and mac server

edit
/etc/hosts
add
127.0.0.1 modulesgarden.com
127.0.0.1 *.modulesgarden.com

please try this attachment ,because we haven;t proxmox vps,so maybe have error.

sorry about this,please download attachment from here ,it is no require credits for you
Hidden text for users: simonbakker

sorry about this,please download attachment from here ,it is no require credits for you
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Cannot download this file...

Damnn please refund or something my credits... I bought broken version.

Cannot download this file...

Damnn please refund or something my credits... I bought broken version.
new version only was fix ModulesGarden multi plugin problem ,if you haven't use more ModulesGarden plugin ,you need not to update

I do have multiple ModulesGarden plugins, I use CPanel, zimbra, Advanced Billing, Client Area Designer and Payment Gateway Charges. Even if I delete all proxmox related content files, db entries etc it still gives me license errors. All other plugins work fine.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Downloaded this file after upgrading to Bronze. Got the message now: Please change license to ModulesGarden_ProxmoxVPS_downfromnullproru

Checked the license.php file and it is already in there...

Last edited:
I do have multiple ModulesGarden plugins, I use CPanel, zimbra, Advanced Billing, Client Area Designer and Payment Gateway Charges. Even if I delete all proxmox related content files, db entries etc it still gives me license errors. All other plugins work fine.

Downloaded this file after upgrading to Bronze. Got the message now: Please change license to ModulesGarden_ProxmoxVPS_downfromnullproru

Checked the license.php file and it is already in there...
please do not modify anything about license.php file

use default happy version license.php files,can;t to modify,try it again ,no find any problem.any news please tell me know

02202221_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a problem on your proxmox install. It is active refusing connection. Possible firewall issue.

I did not change anything. Is it because other modules are active or something?
it is whmcs plugin ,it is not write anything in proxmox server client.

you can see your whmcs database ,try this sql
SQL:
SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'proxmox_vps_localkey'

1,if have data,it is ok
2. if not ,please check your files
3.delete record and use plugin ,it will auto create new

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, got it somehow working, decrypted a file and changed something. Cant remember what.
But now client sided there are no "Actions",

Side load license ,auto create key for it.no change any thing.

thanks to dear member @newimage updated Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS with a new update entry:

3.4.1 untouched

v3.4.1​

Released: Mar 2nd, 2022

• WHMCS V8.4 support
REMOVED
  • Support for WHMCS V8.0 and previous
BUG FIX
  • Fixed case where the product details in the admin area might have been limited by the width of the service page - case #1124
  • Eliminated "Storage (...) is not available on node (...)" error that might have occurred when trying to access the module settings - case #1151

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back