Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS

Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS 3.8.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Ok the installation finally succeeded (after several attempts) on the other hand, using LXC does not work, the page returns to KVM...

Ok the installation finally succeeded (after several attempts) on the other hand, using LXC does not work, the page returns to KVM...
that is default plugin or proxmox config error.because it is encrypt plugin ,so can;t to fix.

I managed with another package found on the web to fully run (client + admin) V3.2.0 on WHMCS !!!

Hello,

Obviously, many of us have an affinity with ModulesGarden.

I was able to decode the 3.2.0 (compatible with the latest version of WHMCS) version and hack the license server. It is fully functional: administration and customer panel. I also tried higher versions but it doesn't work 100%

I will not reveal the defect in public, ModulesGarden is very complementary on these subjects, it is better to be discreet. However, if anyone is interested, feel free to ask me privately.

Besides, everything is compatible with the Lagom theme and I adjusted the adaptive settings as usual.

I will soon tackle Plesk Extended, it's the same security principle, except to arrange otherwise.

Kiss !!!

Hey
please share the version you got

I am using version 3.2.0 which I have adjusted to be fully compatible with WHMCS and the latest version of PVE (7.1.12)

There is a possible solution with this version allowing in particular to bypass the license server which thus allows full use of the module.

I won't post anything here because this is a regulated forum and the resources are clearly paid. Please direct a moderator to link.

As for new versions, there is also a possibility with my method but it poses some problems so for the moment I am not announcing anything.

90b3889584c75700b907ad82eefe23279f4ba3bd.png

323fda8bf539cb099d9badb5bc682b53d37258a0.png

3.2.0 versrion is very nice for whmcs lastest version

You want to sell your things. Yes, there is no problem, but you can't belittle others. I havetested ,no any problems. The frontend can't find any problem.
A very simple thing,if frontend have not actions content ,please follow proxmoxaddon settings config your cron plan.
You can't say you do something when moderator was finished

04202208_01.png

Attachments
  • 04202208_02.png
    04202208_02.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
You want to sell your things. Yes, there is no problem, but you can't belittle others. I havetested ,no any problems. The frontend can't find any problem.
A very simple thing,if fronten have actions content ,please follow settings config your cron plan.
You can't say you do something when moderator was finished

View attachment 17758

As far as I'm concerned, I don't sell anything. On the other hand, I use several modules that work perfectly (administration + client panel).

Also, I don't have a title on this forum, I prefer to wait for permission from a moderator before sharing any content.

wow~~HOT Here,because i need to work ,so write a python script for auto working that will test proxmoxVPS.php change to new proxmoxVPS.php with same shal1, it's faster than faking SSL,IF no update it ,forget my this words?‍? the script was run very slowly.
?‍?

wow~~HOT Here,because i need to work ,so write a python script for auto working that will test proxmoxVPS.php change to new proxmoxVPS.php with same shal1, it's faster than faking SSL,IF no update it ,forget my this words?‍? the script was run very slowly.
?‍?

none

Last edited:
and something else my server dont appear online on whmcs network stats
None of the canceled versions on this forum are working properly, besides having paid credits for one of them, no moderator helped me solve my problem. We have therefore been studying these modules for two days, which could be cancelled. And we managed to reverse the ModulesGarden license server from a virtual machine hosting WHMCS and the Linux system environment.

None of the canceled versions on this forum are working properly, besides having paid credits for one of them, no moderator helped me solve my problem. We have therefore been studying these modules for two days, which could be cancelled. And we managed to reverse the ModulesGarden license server from a virtual machine hosting WHMCS and the Linux system environment.
i don;t understand why ,you was download nulled version from here ,but you say it is nulled by you in other forums? Don't deal in lies or I'll report it
04202209_04.png

i don;t understand why ,you was download nulled version from here ,but you say it is nulled by you in other forums? Don't deal in lies or I'll report it
View attachment 17912
You're funny, but I'm not going to play this little game. I'm not making any offers, I haven't published anything. In fact, I bought a version that does not work. I took the directives from the text file with another package. Everything works perfectly. I don't understand why I should lie, unless you're jealous.

So !

Back