No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,167
newimage submitted a new resource:

Vultr VPS For WHMCS - automate the entire workflow between provisioning and various management tasks around your Vultr

ModulesGarden Vultr VPS For WHMCS will allow you to automate the entire workflow between provisioning and various management tasks around your Vultr virtual machines. Moreover, it is by taking advantage of a range of configurable options that your clients will easily order servers suited to all of their personal preferences.

Thanks to this module, it will no longer be a must for customers to exit your website so as to regulate the status of the acquired instance or rebuild it with...

Read more about this resource...

Error: Class 'ModulesGarden\Servers\VultrVps\App\Helpers\ErrorCodesLib' not found in /home/mysite/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/core/Traits/ErrorCodesLibrary.php:29

What is this error? How can I solve it? I'm testing with php 7.4 and ioncube loader 11.

Error: Class 'ModulesGarden\Servers\VultrVps\App\Helpers\ErrorCodesLib' not found in /home/mysite/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/core/Traits/ErrorCodesLibrary.php:29

What is this error? How can I solve it? I'm testing with php 7.4 and ioncube loader 11.
this is module default plugin ,no change anything about it ,so please change php version to 7.3 or 7.2

Dear newimage,
I downloaded the plugin it works good on whmcs 8.4 thank you.
is there a way to make it work with whmcs 7.9?

Dear newimage,
I downloaded the plugin it works good on whmcs 8.4 thank you.
is there a way to make it work with whmcs 7.9?
sorry because it is not full open-sources version ,so can't to do any thing

Hello
I bough your Vultr Whmcs plugin but after around one week it stopped working
now it says:
Exception: Your module license is invalid. in /home/xxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php:321
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php(228): vultr_vps_license_3322->validateKey()
#1 /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php(858): vultr_vps_license_3322::validate()
#2 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): VultrVps_ClientArea(Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('ClientArea', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Service.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call('ClientArea', Array)
#5 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS\Service->moduleCall('ClientArea', Array)
#6 {main}
can you tell me how can I fix this??

Hello
I bough your Vultr Whmcs plugin but after around one week it stopped working
now it says:
Exception: Your module license is invalid. in /home/xxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php:321
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php(228): vultr_vps_license_3322->validateKey()
#1 /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php(858): vultr_vps_license_3322::validate()
#2 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): VultrVps_ClientArea(Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('ClientArea', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Service.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call('ClientArea', Array)
#5 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS\Service->moduleCall('ClientArea', Array)
#6 {main}
can you tell me how can I fix this??
config defaut whmcs daily cron,it will auto to check license and update to new

my daily cron run last night but because the php version was 7.3 didn't work . tonight I updated my php version and it works now. thank you

patch was free when you have download it
i update null patch to lastest vesrion 1.0.6 ,please download from here and then replace files.
Hidden text for users: anne, aponaex, jasperi, mrgodhead, l1admin689, persephone

method:

remove localkey

with phpmyadmin or other run sql to display localkey information.

SQL:
   SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'vultr_vps_localkey' ORDER BY `id` DESC

remove record

Last edited by a moderator:
Back