Vultr VPS For WHMCS

Vultr VPS For WHMCS v1.2.0 Not Nulled

No permission to download
thank you. :love:
how to check daily Cron run normal?

with phpmyadmin or other run sql to display localkey information.
SQL:
 SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'vultr_vps_localkey' ORDER BY `id` DESC

please see update time it is new or it is not update.

force run whmcs cron

php -q crons/cron.php --force -vvv

Hello
I bough your Vultr Whmcs plugin but after around one week it stopped working
now it says:
Exception: Your module license is invalid. in /home/xxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php:321
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php(228): vultr_vps_license_3322->validateKey()
#1 /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/modules/servers/VultrVps/VultrVps.php(858): vultr_vps_license_3322::validate()
#2 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): VultrVps_ClientArea(Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('ClientArea', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Service.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call('ClientArea', Array)
#5 /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS\Service->moduleCall('ClientArea', Array)
#6 {main}
can you tell me how can I fix this??
I'm having the same thing, how to fix it?

Selected server type is invalid, please select a proper server group with the "Vultr VPS" servers in order to proceed.

Im getting this error when I create a product and try and select the module. Anyone have any advice?

Selected server type is invalid, please select a proper server group with the "Vultr VPS" servers in order to proceed.

Im getting this error when I create a product and try and select the module. Anyone have any advice?
you need to config right api firewall and ip

patch was free when you have download it
i update null patch to lastest vesrion 1.0.6 ,please download from here and then replace files.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

method:

remov localkey

SQL:
   SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'vultr_vps_localkey' ORDER BY `id` DESC

remove record
Please give me the update file "lastest vesrion 1.0.6", because I already buy this module.
thank you

patch was free when you have download it
i update null patch to lastest vesrion 1.0.6 ,please download from here and then replace files.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

method:

remov localkey

SQL:

remove record
Please give me the update file "lastest version 1.0.6", because I already buy this module.
The module I'm using doesn't work
thank you

same issue..

is this module still working?

make sure your whmcs cron plan was work normal,please check it like https://www.nullpro.net/threads/vultr-vps-for-whmcs.6178/post-13707.

see update time ,and force run cron job. see update time again .when it is change new time,it is normal.any error please give me image
I've made sure the cron job runs normally, and the key is updated every day, but the invalid license error is always there.

When removing the localkey module it runs normally
While I check the localkey is updated every day. localkey is always updated at 00.00 WIB

Is there an automatic command to delete localkey daily?
or every localkey is created by the system and then we make script an automatic deletion command.

Back